[CDBI] Disable caching of column values?

Eric Busto EBusto at nvidia.com
Thu Jun 7 22:15:05 BST 2007

I have an application that uses Class::DBI to access data in a database
(image that!).

While that application is run, I want to be able to muck with the data
in the database.  When the still-running application calls an accessor,
I want it to have the latest data, instead of what is cached inside the
object.

Can someone tell me how to disable the column value caching, so
Class::DBI/the object will hit the database every time the accessor is
called?

Thanks!
-Eric