[CDBI] ANNOUNCE: Ima::DBI 0.35 released

Perrin Harkins perrin at elem.com
Mon Jun 11 03:01:03 BST 2007

On 6/10/07, Matt S Trout <dbix-class at trout.me.uk> wrote:
> Have you got something equivalent to DBIx::Class' thread-safety code yet?

I don't use Windows, so I don't use threads.  If someone who does use
them and is willing to test with them wants to send me a patch, I will
make sure it goes to CPAN.  It should be very simple, as discussed
previously on this list.

> More importantly, is there yet any way to selectively turn off prepare_cached
> use for Class::DBI code?

Turning it off would be a Class::DBI thing.  Would it fix your problem
if Ima::DBI always passed an $if_active value of 3 when calling
prepare_cached?