[CDBI] Re: ANNOUNCE: Ima::DBI 0.35 released

Brad Bowman list at bereft.net
Wed Jun 13 01:09:07 BST 2007

Matt S Trout wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 12, 2007 at 10:12:27PM +1000, Brad Bowman wrote:
>> Matt S Trout wrote:
>>> I'd love a test case against DBD::SQLite for this.
>> It seems a bit tricky to catch these errors are they're from the
>> bowels of dbdimp.c, eval { } doesn't work.
>
> Would setting RaiseError change that?

I'd forgotten about RaiseError.  Yes, that makes the test fail nicely.
It doesn't prevent the "database schema has changed" message from
going to stderr, but that shouldn't matter.

Brad

--
  Learning is a good thing.  But more often it leads to mistakes. ...
  For the most part we admire of our own opinions and become fond of arguing.