[CDBI] Many-to-many relationships of same type?

Ciaran Hamilton class-dbi at theblob.org
Wed Jun 20 13:26:02 BST 2007

Eeeep. I'm sorry, I didn't notice that the original reply was
off-list. I just assumed (correctly in this case, but not that it
mattered for that reply) that the list was one which didn't mangle
reply-tos, and that it was sent to the list, and that my reply just
hadn't CCed it to the list. Also, since I use GMail's interface (which
groups messages into 'conversations'), it takes more effort to tell my
subconscious when a reply is off-list. I can tell I'm going to have to
be extra careful with this list, eep.

Again, sorry about that. Nothing to see here.

 - Ciaran.