[CDBI] Re: postgres and case sensitive table names

Carlos Vicente cvicente at network-services.uoregon.edu
Thu Jun 28 20:09:05 BST 2007

>> Try a variation of the following:
>>
>> __PACKAGE__->table('"YourMixedCaseTableName"');
>>
>> Hope this helps,
>> Ed
>>

> That seems to do the trick.  Thank you!
>
> cv

Well, I was too quick.  It actually it complains:

Can't insert new Zone: DBD::Pg::db last_insert_id failed: Could not find
the table ""Zone"" [for Statement "SELECT c.oid FROM pg_catalog.pg_class c
 WHERE relname = ?"] at /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8/Class/DBI.pm line 609.

although I see the records being inserted with incremental id's.

?

cv