[CDBI] how to generate a virtual column object from more that one real columns

Mike Demoulin mdemoulin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 21:29:41 GMT 2007

Here's what I want to do. I have a table (person) that has, among other
columns, fname, mname, and lname. I have a Class::DBI subclass (Person) to
handle that table. I have a class (Name) to encapsulate those 3 values into
one object. Instead of constructing the Name form Person after each query, I
would like Person to be able to treate name as a column, and to return a
Name.

I've searched the archives and googled it, but no joy.

Can anyone help?

--
Mike Demoulin