[CDBI] Re: mysql execute failed

k meehl kmeehl at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 22:55:13 GMT 2007

Hi Ed, thanks for the quick reply.

I've double checked my definitions and everything is
good. It looks from the error like an invalid query is
being sent to mysql. From the error message, the SQL
statemnt is

INSERT INTO table1 (testCol1, testCol3, testCol2)
VALUES (?, ?, ?)" with ParamValues: 1='testVal3',
0='testVal1', 2='testVal2'

I've never seen this ParamValues syntax before and
AFAICT it's not valid SQL. My guess is that this
intermediate syntax isn't being translated to SQL
properly, but why?

--- "Edward J. Sabol" <sabol at alderaan.gsfc.nasa.gov>