[CDBI] essential fields not populating as expected

Jon Burdge jon at burdge.org
Tue May 1 01:32:57 BST 2007

Setting that does fix the problem in the example I provided, but
unfortunately this means $b->a->somedata will hit the database, even if
$a->somedata will not.  This still leaves me with the issue I was trying to
solve in the first place.  Maybe I'm just doing this wrong--is there a
better approach that I'm missing?

What I'd really like is a way to create more than one object from each row,
something like:  "select b.*, a.* from b join a on b.a = a.aid" which would
return a list of B objects with the A objects all preloaded from the same
set of results.  I haven't been able to find any examples on the wiki of
anything like this, though.

Thanks,
Jon