[CDBI] TEMP columns not persisting through $self->add_to_<something>s

Berg, Eric eric.berg at lehman.com
Tue May 15 14:24:40 BST 2007

Ok.  Thanks.  In this case, when these Action objects get created, they
are really going to be used later when the actions are to be performed.
I think I'm going to take a crack at using Storable to drop files in
their Test directory so that I can thaw them later and run them.

Thanks for your help and insight, guys.

Eric.