[CDBI] X is not a column of Y

Edward J. Sabol sabol at alderaan.gsfc.nasa.gov
Sat Oct 6 02:07:27 BST 2007

Arshavir Grigorian wrote:
> Following is my class structure that gives the error described in
> my first email. I have tried to cut out all the extraneous stuff.
> The error only results when deleting the record.

Ah, you didn't mention that before. My first guess is that your problem is
with cascading deletion due to circular relationships. Have you tried
disabling cacading deletes? (Refer to the fine manual for more info.)

Which version of Class::DBI are you using? I seem to recall that some aspect
of cascading deletes changed in a recent 3.0.x version.

Hope this helps,
Ed