[CDBI] List still active ?

Perrin Harkins perrin at elem.com
Thu Aug 28 13:55:57 BST 2008

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 5:10 PM, Jay Strauss <me at heyjay.com> wrote:
> I believe much of the wind went out of the sails, when the Tony Bowden
> (co-author and maintainer), said in the perldoc of the module:

To be fair to Tony, he did that after a big blow-up on the mailing
list in which he felt harassed and decided he didn't want to deal with
running the community anymore.  He didn't do it out of the blue
without provocation.  Tony has always seemed like a good guy to me and
he deserves some respect for the work he put into the code we all use.