[CDBI] I need to specify the db owner as dbo..table_name

Berg, Eric eric.berg at lehman.com
Thu Feb 14 21:42:11 GMT 2008

I'm having some issues with queries against a Sybase cluster, and am
told by my DBAs that I need to specify not only the table name, but the
owner using the folloiwing syntax:

   owner..table_name

Is this possible?

Thanks, folks.

Eric

Eric D. Berg
Lehman Brothers
> Fixed Income Research

--------
IRS Circular 230 Disclosure:
Please be advised that any discussion of U.S. tax matters contained within this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used and cannot be used for the purpose of (i) avoiding U.S. tax related penalties or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.