[CDBI] Using One Class to connect to multiple instances and more.

Jeff Pelkey pelkey.jeff at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 22:38:30 BST 2009

Thanks for the info and links!  I got that to work, but this week and I have
been told I am going to working on a new development project!  So I won't
start on the other project of replacing the legacy system until next fall.

In reading the other threads, I also looked at using DBIx::Class, but like
the ease of using CDBI and it's easier to teach our junior programmers.  One
of the jr programmers has caught on quickly and now she is creating the
basic regular classes and will be creating reports and test scripts on this
project.  I think she was really motivated to learn perl, when she heard
they wanted her to attend a COBOL programming seminar!  LOL!

Thanks for the info and the help! -- Jeff.

--
Jeff Pelkey