[CDBI] I am still with Class::DBI - anyone else?

Perrin Harkins pharkins at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 22:07:41 GMT 2009

2009/3/27 Kate Yoak <kate at yoak.com>:
> So... I was curious, is anyone still out there?

Lots of people still use Class::DBI.  Many successful projects have
been built with it and are still going strong.

> I would love to team up with
> someone to release some of my hacks, and if that were to happen, call for
> everyone else's.

Maybe as patches on the wiki?  I know that I wouldn't start a new
project with CDBI, given that Rose::DB::Object and DBIx::Class exist,
but I could imagine patching my own (already forked) version of CDBI
for a feature I really wanted.