[CDBI] I am still with Class::DBI - anyone else?

Rod McChesney rod.mcchesney at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 20:29:15 BST 2009

I'll chime in -- we started with CDBI about four years ago. I followed the
blowup but we stuck with it despite some warts. It did what we needed and we
could work around any problems we found. I've used several ORM products in
Java and I like the balance CDBI strikes between too little and too much.
The projects are more or less in maintenance mode now but they do get new
features and fixes, and our existing CDBI infrastructure has been up to the
task. However if I were starting over at this point I suspect I would go
with Rose rather than DBIx.