[CDBI] Access 2007

Andy Maginnis jam at smru.co.uk
Thu Sep 24 12:41:47 BST 2009

Hi,

Ive managed to fix this, simple syntax issue, when I use all is well.

$dbh = DBI->connect("dbi:ODBC:driver=microsoft access driver (*.mdb,
*.accdb);dbq=C:\\SMRULtdProjectsdatabase.accdb");

if you do not know about ODBC like me and need to check if you can
support accdb run

ODBCAD32.EXE

which will let you know what you can access.

regards