[CDBI] Quoting reserved words.

Bill Moseley moseley at hank.org
Thu Jan 14 13:01:53 GMT 2010

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 9:49 PM, Edward J. Sabol <Edward.J.Sabol at nasa.gov>wrote:

> Alternatively, you could make a view in the database that is basically
> identical to the table in question but with the "window" column name
> changed
> to something else

Except I need to be able to update from my objects, too.

I guess I've just been lucky and never had a column name that was a reserved
word.  Kind of odd I never ran into this before.

I might try that patch, but I also reviewed the code and there's only a few
places where "window" is used so a column rename might be pretty fast.

 Thanks,

--
Bill Moseley
moseley at hank.org