[CDBI] Fwd: Re: WIKI Community Portal : Appendix File number 2

Simon Wilcox essuu at ourshack.com
Tue Apr 24 18:15:56 BST 2012

Forgot to cc to the list !

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [CDBI] WIKI Community Portal : Appendix File number 2
Date: 	Tue, 24 Apr 2012 12:59:32 +0100
From: 	Simon Wilcox <essuu at ourshack.com>
To: 	Frédéric Sapet <frederic.sapet at gmail.com>

Hi Frédéric

On 19/04/2012 15:06, Frédéric Sapet wrote:
>  But this file is no longer downloadable from the WIKI.
>
>  Is it possible to get it again ?

You're right, it doesn't seem to be a file and it isn't listed in any of
the active pages: http://wiki.class-dbi.com/wiki/Special:AllPages - as
far as I can tell it's never been part of the wiki.

I'm afraid I can't help with that file, perhaps someone else has a copy
but I feel I should mention that Class::DBI is no longer actively
supported. Are you learning Class::DBI to work on an existing code base ?

If not you'd probably be better off with something like DBIx::Class or
another of the more actively supported ORMs.

Sorry I can't be more help.

Simon.